As a PHP Developer, you'll be engineering solutions using SOLID principles, whilst following BDD and TDD practices.You'll be coding and refactoring projects for our clients, as well as our own internal framework.
Location and Working Hours
As long as you are super-productive and can co-ordinate well with the rest of our team, you can work from wherever you like with pretty flexible hours.
Depending on your experience, appraisals and length of service, your salary will be between Rs.35,000 - Rs.150,000 per month. You'll also enjoy 24 days of paid vacation each year. Vacation days are allocated at a rate of 2-4 days per month, which are accrued between months and can be traded at the year-end for extra pay.
- Fluent in written English.
- Proven web application development experience
- Experience of using enterprise design patterns
- Experience in Symfony2 (or similar MVC framework).
- Experience in Doctrine2 (or similar ORM).
- Strong database design (we use MYSQL and MongoDb)
- Experience developing data driven APIs
- Well versed with git version control
- Test Driven Development using PHPUnit
- Ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical colleagues
- Able to work effectively in a self-organising team
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment
- Experience working in a Continuous Delivery environment
- Experience using the Symfony/Zend Components
How To Apply
- Send an email to "email@example.com"
- Tell us about yourself
- Tell us which of our values you appreciate the most.
- Wait for us to reply. We reply to everyone, even if it doesn't seem like a good fit.
- Please put "Posting - PHP Developer" in the subject line of your email
- Posting will remain open until the end of day June 16, 2016